IPTV is all of the rage nowadays, but very few people really understand what IPTV is. Following is a FAQ that answers the most frequent IPTV questions.
IPTV (high definition TV) is a TV broadcast medium which utilizes digital technologies to make super-sharp images. IPTV is broadcast in widescreen format and Dolby Digital sound making a lifelike picture and CD quality audio.
What are the advantages of IPTV?
The Advantages of IPTV are:
• Lifelike image – IPTV pictures are twice as sharp as conventional analog TV.
• More vibrant images – IPTV graphics seem more realistic than analog TV.
• Three-dimensional noise – IPTV is broadcast in Dolby Digital surround audio.
• Movie theater film – IPTV is broadcast in a 16:9 aspect ratio is the same as a transfer screen.
• Less interference – IPTV signs don’t create lines, snow, or ghosting.
What equipment do I want to get IPTV?
To be able for IPTV you will need an IPTV compatible TV and an IPTV antenna or satellite TV dish.
Where can I get IPTV equipment?
You are able to buy tubing, plasma, or LCD IPTV televisions throughout the regional electronics store or discount store, or you may purchase them online through many of discount merchants. IPTV antennas will also be available by these retailers.
Satellite dishes and IPTV receivers are available via DISH Network, DIRECTV, and Sky Angel. DISH Network and DIRECTV can provide you a free dish along with also a free IPTV receiver when you sign up to their satellite TV service (click on the hyperlinks below for more information).
Where do I get IPTV programming?
IPTV programming is available through over-the-air networks or via DISH Network, DIRECTV, and Sky Angel.
DISH Network subscription costs start at $19.99 a month for 40 satellite TV stations. DIRECTV costs start at $29.99 a month for 155 stations. And Sky Angel prices start at $14.99 a month for 20 stations.